Berberine GS / MicroBiome Px- 60 Caps
RF-1189-URegular price $51.25
- Berberine GS Px contains goldenseal and berberine to support the microbiome by favoring the healthy bacteria naturally present in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supports a healthy gut microbiome
- Inhibits division of non-native bacteria
- Interrupts biofilm stability
- Activates AMPK
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Supports healthy cardiovascular actions
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily
|Organic Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis) 5% Berberine||300 mg||†|
|Berberine HCL||200 mg||†|
|Constituent BioMarker Per Dose|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
Berberine GS Px contains goldenseal and berberine, an active alkaloid compound that can be sourced from a wide variety of medicinal plants.
Berberine has been shown to support the microbiome by favoring healthy bacteria naturally present in the gastrointestinal tract and discouraging non-native bacteria colonization. Current research indicates that berberine may interrupt biofilm stability and supports short chain fatty acid (SCFA)- producing bacteria. SCFA are an energy source for large intestine epithelial cells, and have a positive effect on microbiome health, immune function, and a healthy inflammatory response.
In addition to microbiome support, berberine also promotes healthy AMPK function, supporting normal blood sugar metabolism, and healthy cardiovascular function.
- This formula contains the first US cultivated, certified organic goldenseal standardized to 5% berberine, combined with naturally sourced 97% berberine extract. This combination offers a synergistic effect for optimal bioavailability of phytocompounds.
- Supports a healthy gut microbiome, promoting the healthy and efficient conversion of the active compound berberine into dihydroberberine, a form which is absorbed in the intestinal tract five times more efficiently.