RF-1117-URegular price $35.35
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Enfla-Mend Px balances NF-kB to effectively mediate prostaglandin activity.
- It provides relief of minor pain due to occasional overuse, without side effects.
- This synergistic botanical blend provides antioxidant activity and overall wellness protection.
- Highest curcumin essential oil content and turmerones per cap in the industry.
- First in the industry to use phosphocholine from certified organic sunflower lecithin mixed with curcuminoids and certified organic turmerones.
- Lipophilic curcuminoids have been showns to be able to cross the blood-brain barrier
- Absorption study performed by independent lab
Serving Size: 2
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily
|Sunflower Lecithin Certified Organic, 20% Phosphocholine||400 mg||†|
|Turmeric Root Extract (Curuma longa)95% Curcuminoids||300 mg||†|
|Turmeric Certified Organic Supercritical Co2 Extract (Curuma longa)55% Turmerones||250 mg||†|
|Turmeric Root Certified Organic (Cucuma longa)||50 mg||†|
|Black Pepper Certified Organic (Piper nigrum)||10 mg||†|
|Minimum BioMarker Per Dose|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose(capsule), Silica, Deionized Water
Suggested Use: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Can be taken with or without food.
Bones Joints Muscles
Rich in bioactive curcuminoids and turmerones, this potent blend supports a balanced inflammatory cytokine response and healthy connective tissue, and provides relief from occasional discomfort due to overuse.
Synergistic turmeric blend high in essential oil, curcuminoids, and turmerones which support a healthy inflammatory response, NF-kB function, and general immune health.
Mitochondrial Metabolism & Neuroprotection
Optimal blend of Turmeric extracts in a bioactive base to support absorption. Provides neuroprotection against compounds known to cross the blood-brain barrier, and supports brain health.
Enfla-Mend Px mediates prostaglandin activity by balancing NF-kB (nuclear factor-kappa B) and mediating inflammatory cytokin release.
Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) Turmerone compounds contained in turmeric root support healthy levels of monoamines supporting balanced emotional well-being. They also support healthy neural stem cell proliferation and are neuroprotective.
Curcuminoids support the body’s natural action of clearing betaamyloid plaque within normal range. Curcuminoids also support normal acetylcholine levels