PE-BRG6Regular price $20.50
Benefits & Features
- Triple-action approach to support relaxation, ease falling asleep and restful sleep throughout the night‡
- Includes sustained-release melatonin to promote sleep onset and efficiency‡
- Promotes relaxation with theanine and lemon balm‡
- Includes sustained-release melatonin
- Great-tasting raspberry tea flavor gummy
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 8 and up
- Support for occasional sleeplessness‡
As a dietary supplement, children ages 8 and up, take 1 gummy daily, 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Adults, take 2 gummies daily, 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Science & Research
Best-Rest Gummy offers comprehensive triple-action support for relaxation, sleep onset and sustained restful sleep in a great-tasting gummy form. Lemon balm and theanine promote relaxation, helping calm the body to prepare for restful sleep. Lemon balm is rich in flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds, with a long history of traditional use for relaxation.1,2 Research indicates theanine increases alpha wave activity in the brain, associated with a relaxed mental state, shortly after administration.3 Melatonin’s primary role is regulation of the body’s circadian rhythm and sleep patterns.4 It is provided in the patented MicroActive® delivery system. An unpublished pharmacokinetic study of MicroActive® melatonin demonstrated rapid uptake and prolonged presence in plasma up to six hours after a single dose, indicating support for sleep onset and prolonged sleep throughout the night. Vitamin B6 is a key cofactor for serotonin and melatonin production. Optimal concentrations have been associated with positive mood and sleep.5‡
- Kennedy, DO, et al. Pharmacol, Biochem, Behav. 2002, 72, 953-964.
- Shakeri A, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016 Jul 21; 188:204-28.
- Juneja LR, et al. Trends in Food Science & Technology. 1999. 10; 199-204.
- Deacon S, Arendt J. Brain Res. 1995 Aug 7; 688 (1-2):77-85.
- Merete C, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2008 Jun; 27(3): 421-427.
Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated with autoimmune disease or for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin B6, melatonin and theanine are synthetic
- Lemon balm is derived from Melissa Officinalis leaf
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides is sourced from corn starch