GIF4Regular price $47.95
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain gut integrity‡
- Supports intestinal detoxification, occasional constipation and overall colon health‡
- Blend of high-impact fiber, herbs and nutrients
- Part of the PureGITM product line
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Gut and intestinal health and integrity support‡
As a dietary supplement, add 1 serving to 8-12 oz water. Shake, stir or blend briskly and drink immediately. Drink an additional 8-12 oz serving of water following. Daily water intake should be increased when consuming this product.
Science & Research
This product is a blend of high-impact fiber, herbs and nutrients, supporting overall gastrointestinal function and occasional constipation. Psyllium is a valued source of soluble fiber, helping to promote larger and softer stools for healthy bowel movement frequency. It is fermented in the intestines, producing short chain fatty acids (SCFAs) that provide an energy source for the colon to maintain healthy colon cell function and promote beneficial microflora.1 Flaxseed provides a source of lignans, fatty acids, and both soluble and insoluble fibers, enhancing the gut health potential of this complex.2 In times of stress or increased metabolic demand, glutamine is an especially important source of energy for the G.I. tract.3 It also maintains the integrity of the intestinal barrier.4 G.I. Fortify‡ provides a combination of deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), aloe, slippery elm and marshmallow root to support gut integrity and provide a soothing effect.5,6 Triphala is a standardized blend of three fruit extracts, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica and Emblica officinalis. It is an Ayurvedic blend prized for supporting intestinal detoxification, occasional constipation and overall colon health.7‡
- Kies C. ACS Symposium Series. 5(214); 61?0.
- Dahl WJ, et al. J Med Food. 2005 Winter;8(4):508-11.
- Peng X, et al. Burns. 2004 Mar;30(2):135-9.
- Lima AA, et al. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2014;69(4):225-33.
- Das SK, et al. J Assoc Physicians India. 1989 Oct;37(10):647.
- Joseph B, et al. Int J Pharm Sci. 2010;4(2):106-10
- Mukherjee PK, et al. IJPT 2006;5:51-54.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Psyllium husk powder is derived from Plantago indica, and flaxseed powder is derived from Linum usitatissimum
- l-Glutamine (free-form) is derived from the fermentation of vegetables
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract is derived from Glycyrrhiza glabra root
- Marshmallow root extract is derived from Althaea officinalis
- Aloe vera extract (200:1) is derived from the inner fillet of Aloe barbadensis
- Slippery elm extract is derived from Ulmus fulva bark
- Triphala is a blend of Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica and Embilica officinalis fruit extracts
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil